|7 daysturnaround||4 daysturnaround||1 daysturnaround|
|Tourist multiple entry e-visa (reciprocity fee visa) for Canada passport holders (in USD) valid for 3650 days||N/A||N/A||$ 135.00
|Tourist multiple entry e-visa (reciprocity fee visa) for United States passport holders (in USD) valid for 3650 days||N/A||N/A||$ 200.00
|Tourist multiple entry e-visa (reciprocity fee visa) for Australia passport holders (in USD) valid for 365 days||N/A||N/A||$ 140.00
|Business single entry||$ 450.00
|Tourist single entry||$ 375.00
Nearest Holidays - We advise to apply ASAP to avoid possible delays due to Argentina consulate closure during the upcoming holidays!
|Monday, Feb 27||Lunes de Carnaval|
|Tuesday, Feb 28||Martes de Carnaval|
Argentina Visa Requirements
- Valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date )
- Filled out Argentina visa application form
- 1 photograph 4 x 4 cm. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Round trip ticket.
Proof that the applicant is able to support himself in the host country.
- Tourist visa for permanent residents in Canada: 1) Personal letter to the Consul explaining the purpose, dates of your visit and itinerary; 2) Original letter from your employer in Canada. The letter must be original, written in or translated into Spanish, on company letter-head paper, signed by the person in charge and certified by a Notary Public who is registered with Consulate General. If you are a student original letter from your University/College in Canada confirming that you are currently a student there.
- For BUSINESS VISA: 1) NOTARIZED original letter from the company in Canada or the company in Argentina specifying that the company will be financially responsible for your stay in Argentina. 2) Original letter from company in Canada, in English and Spanish, addressed to the Consul and certified by a Notary Public who is registered with Consulate.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only.
Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit) and may be called for personal interview at the consulate.
- Note: Passport holders of: Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, China, Comoros Islands, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sri-Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Yemen, must apply for visa personally at the Consulate with no less than 30 days from the scheduled date of departure to Argentina.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Argentina visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Argentina Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
Letter of invitation (original only) from the host organization or business in Argentina inviting the applicant and confirming the purpose of your trip, duration of the visit, full name, addresses and telephone numbers of all businesses and persons you will contact in Argentina. The letter must be written in Spanish, on organization/company letter-head paper and duly signed by the person in charge and certified by an Argentine Notary Public.
Important: The signature of the authority of the company or inviting organization in Argentina must be registered at the "Registro Nacional Unico de Requirentes de Extranjeros", of the "Direccion Nacional de Migraciones" (Immigration Authority), according to the provisions of the "Disposicion DNM 54.618/2008".
The company or agency inviting foreign citizens to Argentina, in the invitation should indicate the registration number of the company or agency in the RENURE or the card number of the legal representative, in order to see if enabled or not by RENURE.
Companies or organizations in Argentina that are not registered at the RENURE must contact the RENURE at the following contact phone: 4317-0200/0303/0263.
Original Corporate/organization letter from Canada, in english and spanish, addressed to the Consul General of Argentina. This document must be certified by a Notary Public.
Still have questions?Look in Argentina Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
400 5th Avenue SW,
600 de Maisonneuve
Blvd West, Suite 1700,